Reports are prepared according to administrative procedures outlined in 1965.
The Permanent Engineering Board issues an annual report to the Governments of the United States and Canada. An annual report is also issued by the United States and Canadian Entities.
In Canada, B.C. Hydro is the Canadian entity. In the United States, the U.S. Entity includes the Administrator of the Bonneville Power Administration and the Division Engineer of the North Pacific (currently Northwestern) Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The reports below are prepared in accordance with the administrative procedures outlined in 1965.
- Columbia River Treaty PEB Annual Reports to United States and Canada Governments
- Columbia River Treaty Annual Reports for the Canadian and U.S. Entities
- Columbia River Treaty Hydrometeorological Committee Reports
- Assured Operating Plan and Determination of Downstream Power Benefits
- Detailed Operating Plans for Columbia River Treaty Storage