OMAHA, Neb. --
The Missouri River Water Management Division invites the public to participate in one of two virtual public meetings scheduled for April 6.
The meetings will take place at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. central time. Details for connecting to each webinar is posted to our website.
“The purpose of these meetings is to update the region on current hydrologic conditions including a status of mountain snowpack, a runoff forecast for the year, and how operations during the runoff year will meet the authorized purposes for the Missouri River Mainstem System.. Participants are encouraged to submit questions before the webinars using the ‘submit your questions in advance’ link in the meeting announcement,” said John Remus, chief of the Missouri River Water Management Division.
Elected officials or Tribal leaders who wish to have their participation recognized should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meetings and specify which meeting they will attend.
The meeting agenda includes updates from the following:
- Mr. John Remus, Chief of the Missouri River Water Management Division
- Mr. Kevin Low. Missouri River Basin Forecast Center
- Mr. Kevin Grode Missouri River Water Management Division
- Mr. Mike Swenson Missouri River Water Management Division.
A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
- Questions submitted before the meetings will be answered first.
- Moderators will monitor the webinar “chat” window to present the second round of questions.
- Any final questions will be accepted from callers.
The meetings will be recorded. The webinar portion of both meetings is identical. The question and answer sessions will be combined into a single recording. The recording will be placed on our YouTube Channel and the Defense Video and Imagery Distribution System at www.dvidshub.net/unit/usace-nwd.
Release no. 21-011