Fall Public Meeting - Fort Pierre, SD
Missouri River Water Management
October 26 10:00 to October 26 12:00 ICAL Google
Tuesday, October 26th - Pierre, SD
Start time: 10:00 a.m. CT
Casey Tibbs Conference Center
210 Verendrye Drive
Ft. Pierre, South Dakota 57532
The in-person meetings will adhere to the following COVID-19 meeting guidelines in accordance with the Department of Defense (but subject to change):
- Meeting attendance, including presenters cannot exceed 50.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks covering both the mouth and nose.
Do not attend if:
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or cough,
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test,
- You have received a positive COVID-19 test within the last 14 days, or
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
If you cannot attend, a meeting recording will be posted online at: https://www.nwd.usace.army.mil/MRWM/MRWM-News/
Questions may be submitted online at: https://www.nwd.usace.army.mil/MRWM/Questions/