PORTLAND, Oregon --
An update webinar/conference call on developing the draft Environmental Impact Statement
- Learn about the progress in developing the range of alternatives
- Hear about the next steps to analyze alternatives for environmental impacts
Wednesday May 30, 2018
3:00-4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Remote Access Instructions
To join by phone only (listen to meeting and participate at appropriate times):
- Call: 1-877-873-8017
- Enter Access code: 1538710 followed by #
- If requested, enter Security code: 3052336 followed by #
To join online (view meeting material, participate through a chat function and join by phone):
- Click here or use this link https://usace.webex.com/meet/NWDOutreach.
- Enter your name and email address then select ‘Join Meeting’
- Select ‘Connect to Audio’ (the first circle)
- Select ‘Call Me’ and enter your phone number to receive a call from the conference system and then press 1.
Remote access will be available fifteen minutes prior to the meeting start time.
Session material will be posted to www.crso.info on the day of the webinar.
Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations or translation services can be made available at this event with 72-hour advanced notice. Please call (800) 290-5033 or email a request to email@example.com.
Visit www.crso.info for background and public education information, contact us at (800) 290-5033 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release no. 19-034